- Pipe Lining 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
Tri-State Utilities has added a second Rausch CCTV Camera and Inspection Truck to the fleet. The highly modular Rausch M-Series pipe inspection system was designed around the 4-wheel drive streerable crawler/tractor platform L 135 with the Lafette Carriage. Main features are listed below:
Main Features of the L 135 Tractor
- Application range: 6” to 72” pipe diameter.
- Inclination sensor, variable speed, and joystick controlled.
- Stackable tires can be placed over currently equipped tires for faster setup.
Main Features of the Lateral Launch System
- Application range: 6” to 60” pipe diameter.
- Up to 150 lf of lateral push distance.
- Up to 550 lf of mainline camera cable.
- Can position the lateral camera to launch into angles greater than 90 degrees.
Main Features of the Pan & Tilt Camera
- Application range: 4” to 10” Lateral pipe diameter.
- 300 degree pan, infinite rotation.
- Integrated sonde transmitter, for tracing the lateral.
- 6 high-power LED’s for superior illumination.
Main Feature of the KS 135 Scan and Laser Pipe Profiling System
- Application range: 8” to 72” pipe diameter.
- Two laser diodes for pipe profiling and crack measuring.
- No field calibration or third party analysis required.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities