- PIPE LINING 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
NEW…Lateral Launching – Pipe Inspection
Rausch USA hosted their annual Customer Demo and Appreciation Day last month. Tri-State Utilities traveled to Chambersburg, PA. for the event and after careful consideration and recognizing a demand for lateral inspections, have purchased the Rausch Lateral Launch System. The M150LL launches a small pan & tilt camera, the KS60CL, into laterals from the mainline. It is a module for the L135 tractor / crawler that has been added to our Laser Profiling System, which meets ASTM Standards.
Main Features of the Lateral Launch System
- Application range: 6” to 48” pipe diameter.
- Up to 130 lf of lateral push distance.
- Up to 450 lf of mainline cable.
- Electronic distance counter.
- Quick-Connect to the tractor for easy and quick set up.
- Auxiliary camera for direct observation of launch.
- Can position the lateral camera to launch into angles greater than 90 degrees.
The lateral KS60CL camera is designed to work in many configurations. Its primary use is as the advanced pan & tilt lateral camera for the lateral launch system.
Main Features of the Pan & Tilt Camera
- As small as 4” lateral.
- Electrical auto-upright picture.
- Infinite 360 degree rotation.
- Integrated sonde transmitter, for tracing the lateral.
- 6 high-power LED’s for superior illumination.
- Negotiate through branched laterals.
Tri-State Utilities will first use the new equipment on the HRSD – Locality System Monitoring and Condition Assessment (Design – Bid – Build Pilot) Project overseen by WR&A. HRSD is undertaking this project to rehabilitate area sanitary sewers as part of a larger, federally mandated program to reduce the likelihood of sewage overflows during rainstorms.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities