- Pipe Lining 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
Tri-State Utilities has added a tenth combination sewer cleaner to our fleet. The newest machine is a Vactor 2112-PD Plus. This new machine was custom built to tackle large diameter pipe cleaning (up to 60”) found in storm water systems. The high pressure water jetting system has a multi-flow adjustment that allows the operator to crank the flow up to 100 GPM when needed. The suction is almost 50% stronger than a standard machine thanks to the 5,000 cfm blower. This new machine will increase the efficiency and productivity of our storm water crew.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities