- PIPE LINING 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
Manhole Inspections – Panoramo
The IBAK Panoramo SI enables Tri-State Utilities to perform complete optical condition assessment of manholes with high efficiency. Tri-State uses MACP certified personnel for all manhole inspections to ensure standards are met.
Features and Benefits of the IBAK Panoramo SI include:
- Use of two high resolution digital cameras with “distortion-free wide-angle lenses”
- Ability to optically scan the entire interior of a manhole in one vertical step, which only takes a few seconds
- Visual data of the manhole inspection is transmitted digitally to a TV truck for live viewing by the operator; the data can also be transferred to digital media for future use
- IBAK Panoramo SI software provides 360° pan, zoom and tilt optical inspection of any section within the manhole for analysis
- Advanced software for manhole inner surface and structural assessment including exporting data point clouds to Autocad
- At completion of Panoramo SI Manhole Inspection, client will receive “Panoramo SI film files” or may opt for data loaded onto an external hard drive
- The Panoramo SI has the ability to scan a manhole within a 20 second period, capturing 100% of the entire manhole cavity for review in a virtual 3D reader, which can be utilized in flat-view for measuring inverts, defects, etc. and can be exported as a point cloud to Autocad.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities