- Pipe Lining 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
( I-Patch ) Internal Sectional Liners
The I-Patch Sectional Point Repair Liner is another tool in Tri-States’ toolbox. This repair provides a structural repair by lining only the areas that require repairs without digging the existing pipeline or lining the entire pipeline. The I-Patch point repair system can save on material costs and man-hours vs. excavation. I-Patch is typically cured in one to three hours after installation.
I-Patch restores the structural integrity to damaged pipe and exceeds Specification ASTM F1216 for CIPP (cured-in-place pipe). This specification requires the materials to be tested for a minimum service life of 50 years. The fully cured resin serves as a barrier between the damaged pipe and the flow, or as a stand-alone pipe. I-Patch also provides the least reduction of all point repair methods used to rehabilitate pipe. When cured, I-Patch is only 3 mm thick. The smooth interior has tapered ends that typically improve flow capacity and also provides excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
The Tri-State Advantage:
- Available to repair 6” through 24” diameter pipe in 24” and 48” lengths. Can be installed back to back for larger repairs.
- Consists of a fiberglass reinforced liner and ambient cured resins.
- Eliminates root intrusion, stops infiltration / exfiltration and bridges missing sections of pipe.
- Short repair times – multiple liners can be installed in a day
Categorised in: Tri-State Utilities
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities