- Pipe Lining 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
In December 2011 Tri-State Utilities completed another Terra Verde non-VOC cured in place liner installation. This V/DOT storm drain project was located in the southbound lane of route 13 in Accomac County. The 2,800 ft line varied from 18″ to 48″ in diameter and was experiencing severe sand infiltration. Tri-State finished the project ahead of schedule in 75 days and scored 100% on V/DOTS safety rating.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities